As an Administrator, you can create and manage your private collaboration network. We have created a Network Setup wizard that will guide you through the configuration of your private collaboration network with 3 simple steps:
Step 1: Create Categories and Spaces
Step 2: Choose Network Settings
Step 3: Invite Team
We recommend that you use this wizard if this is your first collaboration network with Zillable.
1. Go to My Profile > Manage My Network > Network Settings > Network Setup Guide.
2. You will then see the 3 steps mentioned earlier. Just follow through the wizard and you should be able to setup the network easily. To start off, click the Lets Get Started button.
3. You will be then asked to choose between Custom Setup or Quick Start Setup. Custom Setup requires you to create your own categories and spaces. Choose this option if you want to personalize further the network. As a starter, Quick Start Setup is recommended where you will only need to choose from a preset of templates.
4. List of preset Categories and Spaces will be displayed. You can edit the list in case you want to remove or add anything. Click Next to continue.
5. You will then move to Choose Network Settings. From here, you can choose to enable / disable features for your network. You need to also select the Theme for your network. Click Next to continue.
6. Lastly, you need to add the members to your network collaboration. Choose between Large Team and Small Team. Large Team lets you automatically sign up people using our widget. Small Team otherwise will ask you to enter the email addresses of the members you want to add.
Members will be added and your private network is now setup!