Your network logo appears at the Login page as an identifier to your network. Consider the following when choosing a logo:
- Use a PNG file with a transparent background
- Use a graphical logo or image rather than just text
- Leave some space around your icon
- Upload an image that is at least 100 pixels in width and 40 pixels in height.
As an Administrator, follow the steps below to set your network logo.
- Go to My Profile>Manage My Network>Network Profile>Logo.
- You will be asked to upload a logo. Click the button. You will be then asked to select the file which will be used as your logo.3. After selecting the file, it will be loaded on your network. This will be then displayed on your Login page and identifier in your URL.