Personalize your network with themes and logo branding. Use themes to change the colors of your network however you’d like. Zillable provides a number of color schemes to help quickly set your network theme to colors that work well together.
As an Administrator, you can select your network's theme from a preset of choices or customize based on your preference and branding. To do that, simply follow these steps:
1. Go to My Profile > Manage My Network > Network Profile > Themes.
2. You can select from Preset, Custom Themes or Customize your own theme.
3. To select a Preset theme, just tick the theme and click the .
4. To select from a list of Custom Themes, just go to Custom Themes tab. Just tick the theme you like and click .
5. To Customize your own theme however, simply select a theme you would like to start with and click thebutton.
6. This will lead you to Customize tab where you will be able to change colors depending on the combination you prefer.
7. Once done, just click the Apply or Create and Apply button to create and apply the customized theme.
8. Clicking the Delete button will delete the created Customized theme. If this was selected, the set default theme will be applied to the network.
9. Click Reset to undo changes made on the theme.