To create a Board, follow the steps below.
- Click the Content Creation menu.
- Click Create a Board.
- On the Create a Board page, start by naming your Board. Keep in mind that network-wide Boards can be seen on Discover so use an appropriate title.
- Enter the Board's purpose to let your network members know the focus and general direction of your Board. Be as descriptive as possible.
- You may choose to create your Board from scratch, with no Lists defined, or select a predefined template with ready-made Lists. To know more about board templates, see Board Templates.
- Enter at least three (3) tags that will help form your Board's relationships with other available content on your network.
- Share your Board with at least a single Space, then share your boards with other network members or Groups, although the latter is not required.
- By default, you are a manager on the board you create. You may choose to share manager responsibilities with another network member if you want by clicking Manager, then adding the name of the member. Managers may create new lists, add new cards, and edit any information regarding the Board.
- Click Create.