An update is any news or important message that needs to be conveyed to the network. Examples include news in the industry, changes in the system, and employee movement, among others. Although all network members can post network-wide updates, network Owners and Administrators enjoy review privileges over these updates, and have the option to hide or delete them, if necessary.
To view and manage updates, follow the steps below.
- Click Manage my Network from your Profile menu.
- On the Manage my Network page, click Manage, then Updates.
- On the Network Updates page, all updates shared on the network are displayed by default.
- To view the update in a new window or tab, click the boxed arrow right beside the status.
- To hide an update from being displayed on the network, click the downward-facing arrow to the right side of the update, then click Hide.
- To delete an update on the network, click the downward-facing arrow to the right side of the update, then click Delete.
NOTE: Deleted updates are permanently removed from the system.
As a network owner or administrator, you also have the option to create your own network-wide update directly from this page. To do that, click the Update button on the top-middle.