A Publication is whatever you choose it to be - from an article to a spec sheet to an e-book.
As an administrator, you can access all the publications in your network from the Manage My Network page. This privilege includes creating a new publication, downloading a copy, and hiding or deleting a publication.
To manage the publications on your network, follow the steps below.
- Click Manage my Network from your Profile menu.
- On the Manage my Network page, click Manage, then Publications.
- On the Manage Publications page, all publications on your network are displayed by default.
- As an administrator, you have access to all Publications on your network, even those marked as Drafts. Click through the tabs to see all the Drafts, Published, and Hidden Publications on your network.
- To download a publication, click the downward-facing arrow on the right-most side of the Status.
- To export the Publication as a PDF file, click the Download button.
- You can choose to Hide Publications from the network if you believe that there may be information that is sensitive or needs further review. To do this, click Hide.
NOTE: Hidden publications can always be re-published by going to the Hidden tab.
To delete a publication, click Delete, then click OK on the confirmation message to permanently remove the publication.
As a network owner or administrator, you also have the option to create your own network-wide Publication directly from this page. To do that, click either the Document or Article buttons on the top-right.