A Network Message can help you, as the Administrator, steer the conversation in the proper direction or to point out important developments within and outside the private network that might affect your objectives.
To send a message to all your network members, follow the steps below.
- Click Manage my Network from your Profile menu.
- On the Manage my Network page, click Manage, then Network Messages.
- Under the Manage tab, all previous messages are listed. To send a new Network message, click the New Message button on the top right.
- On the New Message window, enter the title and message, select the recipients from among your network members, then set a period for when the message will be active.
- Check the Send a copy to recipients’ inboxes to send the message to the recipients' inboxes as well.
- To preview the message before sending it out, click the Preview button.
- Click either Save to save the message as a draft or Send to immediately send the Network message out to the intended recipients. Saving the message means that you can go back to the message and send it later.
To view, edit, delete, or deactivate a previous Network message, click the More Actions menu, then select the appropriate action. For example, to view the message, click Preview.