Categories help organize content introduced to your network and allow your network members to identify what the content is about. Categories also make it easier for members to find content on Discover. It is recommended that large teams or networks create categories to make it easier for their network members to work with content on their networks.
Only a network administrator can create categories for a network.
To create a category, follow this procedure:
- Click Manage my Network from your Profile menu.
- On the Manage my Network page, click Manage, then Open Categories.
- To add a new category, click the Category button.
- Enter the category name and description, then click Add to create the category.
- Alternatively, click the Select from Zillable Categories button to display a list of available Zillable categories.
- Select your preferred categories from the list, then click Add Categories.